The Great Port City of TorovaEdit
Graf Henrik Wójcik is old and childless.
When he passes one of the 4 Barons will be appointed in his place.
Factions of Torova Edit
- Faction Sheet
- The Shadow Council
- Dillon as
- Will as
- Aeso as
- Jif as
- Jetgrind as
Lands of the Coronet Sea Edit
Church of Azoth, the Shaper of Creation (Shaperate)
- Chrysopeia, the Great Philosopher, the First Alchemist
Illuminated Order of the Great Architect (Illuminati)
- A secretive order of the rich and powerful.
Church of Starry Wisdom (Reformers)
- Believe enlightenment can be achieved by anyone through moral action and right belief.
- Ezra, the Reformer
The Academy of Natural Philosophy (Philosophers)
- The scientific think-tank responsible for clockwork men.
The Revolutionary Sisterhood (Sisters)
- Republicans dedicated to overthrowing the monarchy.
Knights of the Silver Hand (Silverhand)
- A religious order of warrior-monks to fight apostasy.
The Royal Arcadian Trading Company (Trading Company)
- The private guild who manage the fair and equitable harvest of resources from the Arcadian Isles.
The Arcadian Isles Edit
- Oghuz - People of the distant western islands.
- Qumar- Pelias mainland (turkish).
- Kundu- Pelian islands (Persian).
- Arcadian -
- Mezari - Northern Arcadian islands (Yoruban).
- Zagoran - Southern Arcadian islands (Bantu).
- Sarkan - Eastern Arcadian islands (Punjabi).
- Clockwork Servant
House Rules Edit
- God of the Travellers (Orryx)
- Arcadian Gods (Adaedu)
- The Triune Goddess (Al-Uzza)
- Pagan Gods of Jotun (Chernobog)
- Gold Mark
- Silver Kroner (Crown)
- Copper Pfennig (Penny)
- Elder Gods
- Alkahest, The Universal Solvent
- Choronzon, The Sleeper at the Threshold
- Chernobog, The Burned King
- Zagreus, The Feaster from Afar
- Hastur, The King in Yellow
- Belphegor, The Eye of Chaos
- Cthulhu, The Drowned God